Date: Monday, 19 October 2020
Time: 14 hrs to 15 hrs
The SBC is please to invite to join the Canadian Business Council (CBC) Abu Dhabi for a live webinar in collaboration with Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development (ADDED).
Objective: To further establish confidence and trust among the business councils in Abu Dhabi and taking the momentum of all policies and initiatives established during the COVID-19 lockdown, this webinar should re-connect with the business councils to promote Abu Dhabi as an ideal place to do business. This series build on the two webinars conducted by COAD in order to discuss the challenges, international companies are facing in Abu Dhabi.
This webinar is a structured dialogue on initiatives, measures and support offered after the pandemic from Abu Dhabi.
- H.E. Mohammed Ali Al Shorafa Al Hammadi is the appointed Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development (ADDED). H.E. Al Shorafa has a wealth of management experience in the private sector, combined with his dynamic leadership style and board memberships to vitaland prominent Abu Dhabi organizations, including Abu Dhabi Executive Council in which he was a Board Member in 2019. His exemplary skills, knowledge and background have put him in a unique position to actively contribute to the emirate’s economic success.
Please click here for H.E. Mohammed Ali Al Shorafa Al Hammadi’s profile.
- H.E. Rashed Abdulkarim Al Blooshi s the Acting Undersecretary of Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development (ADDED). In this capacity he oversees the top-level development and implementation of leading initiatives at the Department, with the ultimate goal of elevating the global competitiveness of Abu Dhabi’s business ecosystem. H.E. Al Balooshi has an in-depth mastery of global economic trends, challenges, opportunities and key drivers. This has been accumulated from his extensive experience in collaborating with local and international partners to make Abu Dhabi a more robust investor-friendly, innovation-friendly and growth-friendly economic powerhouse. His approach of strengthening governmental and private sector synergies based on transparency and knowledge exchange have proved instrumental in propelling the emirate towards its vision of a diversified, knowledge-based economy.
Please click here for H.E. Rashed Abdulkarim Al Blooshi’s profile.
Sara Al Nuaimi is a businesswoman, writer and talk show host. She is active in oil and gas commodity trading, contributes at the Gatestone Institute for International Policy and presents for Baynounah TV. Sara graduated in Cinema and Mathematics.
This webinar is exclusive for:
- SBC members
- Presidents and Chairs of Business Councils / Associations
- CEOs and Managing Directors of Member Companies
- Economic Trade Counsellors
To register, please click here
Participating Business Councils
Australian Business Group | AmCham Business Council | British Business Group
Canadian Business Council | Pakistan Business Professional Council | Swiss Business Council Abu Dhabi
When the SBC circulates any offer or other material at the request of a member or associate or other advertiser or promoter it does so without liability or responsibility on its part. Circulation does not imply that the offer or other material or the advertiser or promoter is in any way endorsed by the SBC. If you would like to opt out of receiving emails from the SBC Abu Dhabi please respond to indicate this.
Please note that pictures will be taken during the event and SBC reserves the right to publish these on the website and social media sites as well as in the information materials. If you do not agree, kindly inform us in writing beforehand.