LEADERSHIP IN TIMES OF CRISIS – TRILOGY OF ONLINE WORKSHOPS
Our member company HansenBeck International (Gustav Käser) invites you to a third and last session of a trilogy practical online workshops with the title “Balance between expectations and fear” to help Managers and Leaders to navigate their organisations.
We should never allow our fears or the expectations of others to set frontiers of our destiny.
Topics that will be covered during this webinar:
- Our thinking strategies, our natural way of reacting – be aware of it.
- Be an opportunity thinker – tools to the structured approach
- Leaders are set in a grinder between management boards and employees – what are sources of confidence and self-motivation?
- Interactive Q&A
When and where?
The online session will be organised on Wednesday 27 May, starting at 2pm sharp.
The webinar link will be sent to all registered, one day before the event.
The session will last 1 hour + 30 min Q&A (90 min all together).
Preparation is 90% of success!
- Prepare questions from your daily business life connected to above topics.
- Log in a few minutes before, to ensure you get connected on time.
Who are they?
HANSENBECK is an international enablement company that focuses on practical, on-the-job behavioural development of people in any industry.
They are present in 26 countries across 5 continents through our business experts who all bring extensive experience in sales, leadership and change management.
With 56-year Gustav Kaeser legacy in people development, own R&D, refined methodology and customized development programs for any level, HANSENBECK is able to address the needs of almost every customer.
Looking forward to see you online soon!