The Swiss International Scientific School in Dubai is a leading day and boarding school where future generations are inspired to become confident and enthusiastic life-long learners, ready to embrace the opportunities of a global world. Our school follows the full continuum International Baccalaureate (IB) programme in English with additional languages or in two bilingual English-French and English- German streams. SISD is an IB Continuum World School authorised to offer and teach the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP), IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) and IB Diploma Programme (DP). Our unique curriculum offers an engaging learning experience, the challenge of developing a real understanding of cultural diversity and the support of a thriving international community. Our large ecofriendly campus ensures that we can offer a wide range of sporting facilities that make the most of our location adjacent to Dubai Creek.
SISD is an international school and the Front Desk Assistants have the important position of being the primary point of contact for students, parents, partners and services providers.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Receive parents, guests and partners
• Responsible for screening telephone calls, inquiries and requests, redirecting them appropriately and in a timely manner
• Register late arriving/early pick up students
• Maintain and update the students attendance system
• Assist Finance with issuing payment receipts
• Arrange couriers and sort and distribute post
• Support the Admissions and Marketing team during peak times
• Assist in distribution of e-mails from general school e-mail folder
• Maintaining records and files
• Keep telephone list updated
• Assist in administrative tasks allocated by line manager