Join us online to find out more on the latest developments in UAE Immigration and Labour Law, presented by Lisa Merod from ANDERS LEGAL CONSULTANCY.
REGISTER NOW on the following link: //anders.ae/en/newsroom/webinar/
- Update on Immigration Law
- Currently Available Visa Services
- Currently Suspended Visa Services
- Current Handling of Overstay
- Implications of COVID-19 on Labour Law
- Infection with COVID-19
- Emergency Legislation
- Effects on Employment Rights
- Practical Considerations for Home Office
- Employer’s Perspective
- Employee’s Perspective
Lisa Merod is a German qualified lawyer and an accredited legal consultant in Dubai. At ANDERS LEGAL CONSULTANCY, Lisa advises small and medium-sized companies, corporations as well as individuals on UAE law with a special focus on employment law. Lisa’s expertise includes drafting and reviewing employment contracts, bonus agreements and employee handbooks as well as assessing individual employment matters, such as calculations of end-of-service benefits.
This is a free event for all members of the Swiss Business Council.
Prior registrations should be made in order to receive the confirmed access.